reg: (sorry wha huh?)
[personal profile] reg


also, we're getting another roommate and her name is the same as Hik's RL name. I'm pretty sure Hik is like...stalking me through intertube proxies.

Total obvious credit note, the font I've been using is one she made. And I love it. It's entitled "Nathan" and only like 3 people will get that and facepalm mightily.

on 2011-08-20 03:24 am (UTC)
othersideofthis: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] othersideofthis
I came all the way over here to say that this still cracks my shit up. :D

on 2011-08-25 02:36 pm (UTC)
bibliofile: Fan & papers in a stack (from my own photo) (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] bibliofile
I used to mix up my partner's and cat's names. It only annoyed the partner, and we broke up later anyway (so there!). If your BFF is cool, they'll understand -- especially if the dog is cool too.

on 2011-08-25 02:36 pm (UTC)
bibliofile: Fan & papers in a stack (from my own photo) (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] bibliofile
(oh, and here via [personal profile] rhivolution

September 2011

S M T W T F S
     1 23
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 07:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios